Tuesday, March 31, 2015

#Repost @retrotoyenvy with @repostapp.
・・・
I think because of recent events the real fans of JDF need some lovin, So with this I open my #JDFforpresident contest!!! RULES....Just be following myself @retrotoyenvy and the amazing @jdfffn and repost and share this picture using the hashtag #JDFforpresident and I will choose a winner next weekend. There are 3 prizes 1st prize a minty original autographed green ranger flip head that was personally signed a couple weeks ago at big apple comic con! 2nd place a signed red zeo ranger print, and finally 3rd place is a signed headshot of Jason being Jason lol only 1 entry please GOODLUCK! #JDF #greenranger #whiteranger #redranger #mightymorphinpowerrangers #powerrangers #powerranger #powerrangerszeo #mmpr #jasondavidfrank #teamjdf #teamgreen #freegiveaway #giveaway #actionfigures #toys by teamjdfaustralia



via http://ift.tt/1I1lvIa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks