Monday, March 30, 2015

#Repost @38sentaispecial with @repostapp.
・・・
As a thank you for 400 follows, I'm giving away this GekiBlue Ranger Key! (Note: this is Japanese, so it won't work on ANYTHING American!!) 🚨RULES🚨 🔰Anyone interested must be following me. 🔰Repost this picture, and tag me in it so I know who all is interested. 🔰Out of these, a winner will be chosen at random on APRIL 6TH!!!! 🔰Will send free of charge...US only. ➖➖ 💥If you haven't already...follow my page for more posts of your favorite Super Sentai/Power Ranger characters!💥 ➖➖ #SuperSentai #Geikranger #PowerRangers #PowerRangersJungleFury #MightyMorphinPowerRangers #MMPR #Zordon #RangerKey #Giveaway #Gokaiger #JungleFury #collector #toys #otaku by laura_barton88



via http://ift.tt/1Nv6DQM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks