Saturday, February 28, 2015

So I woke up this morning and I almost screamed to the top of my lungs like a little fangirl. Please tell me this isn't happening and please tell me I'm dreaming because this is true reality right here everyone. My childhood hero and also the legendary green/white/black Power Ranger Jason David Frank liked my latest photo about what color the dress meme😱. This is pure awesomeness right here. I can't believe this actually happened. I'm truly honored and blessed you've done this Jason. You have truly not just my morning, but also you day too. Thank you Jason😃😁✨🙏😎 #powerrangers #JasonDavidFrank #likedmyphoto #thosisreallife #cantbelievethis #holysnap #happydayalready #trulyhonored #blessed #childhoodhero #bestshowoutthere #thankyou #fangirlmode #suprised #mademyday #awesome #cool #shocking #thisisgreat #ithappened #bestfeelingever #awyeah #greatweekendalready #Imtheluckiestguyhere by oritheoracle24



via http://ift.tt/1N28b7o

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks